M-34 Tumble Blast Machine – Heaviest Duty Shot Blast Equipment Available
The Blast Cleaning Technologies design is engineered and designed to achieve: productivity, life, durability and maintainability. Engineered and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Key Shot Blast Features Include:
- Cabinet constructed of 1/2” Plate with Heavy Structural Reinforcement
- Multiple Side Cabinet Maintenance Access Doors For Ease of Maintenance
- Manganese Flights cast from HIGH-GRADE 11-14% manganese steel and high alloy steel links
- Heavy-Duty Manganese Cabinet lining to include 1” Thick Manganese barrelhead liners, inner liner plates, 3 piece Manganese Barrelhead seal
- Extreme-Duty Load Door constructed of 1” thick and ½” thick Heavy Manganese Plate
- Greatly improved top door and side seal arrangement for actual shot retention – Our machine is designed to retain the abrasive inside the shot blast machine.
- Blast Cleaning Technologies e-wheel technology: Features: Nucklesaver, M-3 Series shot blast housing, top pivot lid with M-Lok design and EPACT 3600 RPM motors with front seal system.
- 10x30 Elevator Assembly in AR Steel and High Capacity Elevator Assembly
- 60” Wide Separator with Heavy Duty Rotary Screen
- Full Access Platform and Ladder
- Shot Blast Parts and Service Availability – 24/7
- Hydraulic Pivot Loader
- Magnetic Separation System
- Floor Mounted Separation System
- GKC Heavy-Duty Two-Way Unload Conveyor
- Lower Reclaim Shaker (in lieu of Screw)
- Automatic Abrasive Adder